The last of StructuredWeb 2023 Channel Marketing Predictions is certainly not the least. In fact, without Marketing Automation, the other aspects and tools discussed as part of the predictions series can’t really exist.
Daniel Nissan, the founder & CEO of StructuredWeb and the author of our annual predictions, states clearly that, “We expect to see more pre-configured marketing workflows that integrate data, creative, marketing tools and smart scheduling – enabling vendors and partners to optimize the customer data they collect during and after sales.”
Daniel’s foresight is supported by some definitive proof that channel marketing automation is a game-changer. By automating marketing processes, improving data-driven decision-making and delivering more personalized campaigns, advanced channel marketing automation can help channel marketers achieve their marketing goals even beyond what they set out to accomplish at the onset:
- Improved lead generation: According to a study by Forrester, companies using advanced channel marketing automation saw a 25% increase in lead generation.
- Better campaign performance: Research from Gartner found that companies using advanced channel marketing automation experienced a 30% improvement in campaign performance.
- Increased sales: A survey by Salesforce found that companies using advanced channel marketing automation saw a 20% increase in sales from top to bottom.
- Higher ROI: A study by Marketo found that companies using channel marketing automation saw an aver ROI increase by 25%
- Increased customer satisfaction: Aberdeen Group data revealed that companies that embrace marketing automation reported a marked increase in happy customers.
It’s clear that channel marketing automation is a must-have, but marketers and channel sales leaders shouldn’t stop there. In his predictions, Daniel goes on to say, “While partners collect plenty of data, many are not capable of using it to improve their marketing automation processes. Meanwhile, vendors have the analytics and ML knowledge and expertise, but lack access to local data about end customers. We predict that vendors and partners will further invest in systems and solutions, such as high-quality TCMA platforms, to share and collaborate on such data.”
By incorporating smarter marketing automation and TCMA technology into a comprehensive tech stack, channel marketers can offer a value proposition to partners like no other: streamlined workflows, more data-driven decisions, personalized campaign delivery and effective ecosystem collaboration across the channel.
- Streamlined workflows: TCMA can help enhance pre-configured marketing workflows, provide real-time analytics, enable ecosystem integration by providing additional tools and capabilities to optimize channel marketing outputs. TCMA allows channel marketers to streamline the distribution of content to their partners – helping ensure that they receive consistent and purposeful messaging, as well as executing programs across all channels.
- Improved data-driven decision-making: TCMA provides real-time analytics and reporting, allowing channel marketers to monitor the performance of their campaigns and identify areas for improvement. With this information, they can optimize their campaigns to drive better results and make data-driven decisions that enhance their channel marketing strategy. TCMA also enables channel marketers to create customized and targeted campaigns for specific partners and segments, helping to improve customer engagement and increase the overall success of their channel marketing efforts.
- Increased personalization: The integration of data, creative, and marketing tools enables channel marketers to gain a comprehensive view of their target audience and how they are engaging with their campaigns. With this information, they can create more personalized and relevant messaging, tailoring their approach to the specific needs and preferences of each channel. By delivering a more targeted and seamless experience for their target audience, channel marketers can increase customer engagement and build brand loyalty, strengthening the overall success of their channel marketing strategy.
- Consistent messaging and collaboration: A TCMA platform can ensure consistent messaging by centralizing the management of marketing materials and automating the distribution of these materials to all partners. This eliminates the risk of errors as all partners receive approved content directly from the platform. Additionally, a high-quality TCMA platform can enforce branding guidelines by providing templates and tools for creating marketing materials that adhere to a company’s brand standards. By having a single source of truth for marketing content creates better marketer/partner alignment. Plus, with customizable portals, TCMA platforms allow partners access to content which can be tailored to their specific needs – improving collaboration and increasing successful outcomes.
Jay McBain, channel analyst at Canalys, said that by 2030 there will be 20 winning platforms owning 80% of the marketplace. To survive and grow in the coming years, businesses must leverage every dollar spent on marketing. There’s no room for old technology and outdated techniques. Advanced channel marketing automation drives better results and increases efficiency, productivity, and ROI. By automating marketing processes, improving data-driven decision-making, and delivering more personalized campaigns, advanced channel marketing automation can help channel marketers achieve their marketing goals and gain a massive competitive advantage. The future belongs to partnerships, automation, and efficient and powerful TCMA marketing platforms.